Samsung has listed two new budget Smartphone from new “O” series, the all new Samsung Galaxy On7 and Samsung Galaxy On5 on Samsung Indian website. Today Samsung Galaxy On7 and Samsung Galaxy On5 listed officially in Chines Samsung website with specifications. Samsung Galaxy On7 featuring 5.5”-inch HD display, 13-MP+5-MP Camera is available in India Rs 10,990 through Flipkart from 3rd Nov. 2015. It will counter Lenovo K3 Note(Rs 9,999), Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Micromax Yu Yureka Plus.
According to listing, Samsung Galaxy On7 supports 4G LTE, NFC, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.5-inch (720×1280 pixels) HD TFT display promising crystal clear wide-angle view perfect for your multi-tasking.
Samsung Galaxy On7 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 2GB RAM which offers you superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 8GB internal memory and 128GB external memory offers you enough space to store your favourite music, video, games and apps.
Samsung Galaxy On7 sporting a 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and a 5-MP front-facing camera for clicking selfies and video calling packed with a 3000mAh battery measures 151.8 x 77.5 x 8.2 mm and weight 172gm.
Rear More About:- Samsung Galaxy J7 Price in India, Release date, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy On7 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.5”-Inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Fastest 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Android Lollipop
- 128GB expandable memory
- 13-mp Rear Camera with CMOS Sensor
- 5-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- 3000 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Read More about:-Samsung Galaxy J2 Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy On7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-inch HD TFT with Resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 1.2GHz quad-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- RAM 2GB
- ROM 8GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 5-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension 151.8 x 77.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight 172gm
- Talk Time up to 11 hours
- Standby Time N/A
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Colours White and Gold
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Rivals Lenovo K3 Note(Rs 9,999), Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Micromax Yu Yureka Plus
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Release date 3rd Nov. 2015
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Price in China Approx. CNY 999
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Price in India Rs 10,990
Read More about:-Samsung Galaxy J3 Price, Release date, Specifications, Leaks
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy On7 is coming to win the hearts of Indians. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.