To please the mid-range buyers, Samsung has launched two smartphone from new “J” series, Samsung Galaxy J7 and Samsung Galaxy J5 priced at at CNY 1,798 (Approx. Rs. 18,400) and CNY 1,398 (Approx. Rs. 14,300) respectively in Black, White, and Gold colour option. Samsung Galaxy J7 first launched in Kazakhstan at KZT 49,990 (approx. Rs. 17,250). If you are Indian than Samsung Galaxy J7 now launched in Indian market on 16th July priced at Rs 14,999 will be available from 24th July through Flipkart, The pre registration is on from Today. The all new Samsung Galaxy J7 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.5-inch (720×1280 pixels) HD TFT display promising crystal clear wide-angle view perfect for your multi-tasking.
Samsung Galaxy J7 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 (four 1.4GHz cores + four 1GHz cores) with 1.5GBRAM which offers you superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 16GB internal memory and 128GB external memory offers you enough space to store your favourite music, video, games and apps.
For shooting Samsung Galaxy J7 sporting a huge 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 5-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It’s packed with a 3000mAh battery measures 152.2×79.1×7.9mm and weight 168gm including innovative features like wide-angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features, apart from ultra power saving mode and private mode.
Samsung has recently launched all new Samsung Galaxy A7 priced at Rs 30,499 in Black, White and Gold colour option and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max at Rs 14,990 in Grey and White colour option. Samsung has also launched two mid-range tablet in India, the all new Samsung Galaxy Tab Aand Galaxy Tab E priced at Rs. 20,500 and Rs. 16,900 respectively.
Samsung Galaxy J7 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.5”-Inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android Lollipop
- 128GB expandable memory
- 13-mp Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 5-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wide angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features
- Private mode.
- 3000 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Samsung Galaxy J7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD TFT with Resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 (four 1.4GHz cores + four 1GHz cores)
- RAM 1.5GB
- ROM 16GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 5-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension 152.2×79.1×7.9mm
- Weight 168gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Rivals HTC desire 626
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Release date in India July
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Price in China CNY 1,798 (Approx. Rs. 18,400)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Price KZT 49,990 (approx. Rs. 17,250)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Price in USA Approx. $268
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Price in India Rs 14,999
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Full Specifications..Please Visit..
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J7 is the best mid-range smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.