To counter Lenovo, Micromax, Intex and Xiaomi in budget phone market Samsung soon going to launch it’s first “O” series smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Mega On. According to latest leaks, Samsung Galaxy Mega On featuring 13-MP+5-MP Camera will launch by Oct. priced under Rs 10,000. Samsung has recently launched all new Samsung Galaxy J5 launched at Rs 11,999 and Samsung Galaxy J7 at Rs. 14,999 in India.
According to leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy Mega On will support 4G LTE, NFC, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.5-inch (720×1280 pixels) HD TFT display promising crystal clear wide-angle view perfect for your multi-tasking.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy Mega On will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 1GB RAM which offers you superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 8GB internal memory and 128GB external memory offers you enough space to store your favourite music, video, games and apps.
For shooting Samsung Galaxy Mega On sporting a huge 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 5-MP front-facing camera packed with a 3000mAh battery measures 151.8mm x 77.5mm x 8.2mm, and weight 140gm.
Rear More About:- Samsung Galaxy J7 Price in India, Release date, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy Mega On FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.5”-Inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Fastest 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Android Lollipop
- 128GB expandable memory
- 13-mp Rear Camera with CMOS Sensor
- 5-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- 3000 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Samsung Galaxy Mega On SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-inch HD TFT with Resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 1.2GHz quad-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- RAM 1GB
- ROM 8GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 5-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension 151.8mm x 77.5mm x 8.2mm,
- Weight 140gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Samsung Galaxy Mega On Colours N/A
- Samsung Galaxy Mega On Rivals Lenovo K3 Note(Rs 9,999), Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Micromax Yu Yureka Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Mega On Release date Oct. 2015
- Samsung Galaxy Mega On Price in China CNY 999
- Samsung Galaxy Mega On Price in India Approx. Rs 10,000
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy Mega On is coming to win the hearts of budget phone lovers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.