Samsung Galaxy M51, the best mid-range smartphone spotted online featuring 48MP Quad rear camera setup all set to debut by early 2020 will be priced Approx Rs 24,999 for 6GB +128GB. Samsung will also launch Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M41 “M” series smartphone by earlier 2020. Samsung will soon launch Samsung Galaxy J9 and Galaxy J9+.
According to latest leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy M51 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 6.7”-Inch Full HD IPS 18:9 Infinity V-Touch display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 5.
Galaxy M51 will run on Android Pia 9.0 OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 9610 chipset with 6GB RAM will be available 128GB internal memory including a 512GB Micro SD card slot.
This budget phone will sport a Quad Camera 48MP+12MP+12MP+ 5MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and GW1 sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 32-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It will be packed with 4,500mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging.
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J8 Price in India, Full Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M51 Leaked SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 6.7”-Full HD IPS18:9 Infinity V-touch display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- OS Android Pie 9.0
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 9610 chipset
- RAM 6GB + ROM 128GB + up to 256GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera Quad Rear 48MP+ 12MP+12MP+5MP Camera with GW1 sensor, 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 32-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 4,500mAh with 25W fast charging
- Colours Coral, Blue, Black and White
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi 9 5G, Redmi K20 Pro, Honor 9X Pro
- Release date in India Q1 2020
- Price in China starts Approx. CNY 2499 for 6GB+128GB
- Price in USA Starts Approx. $300
- Price in India Approx. Rs 25,000 for 6GB+128GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9+ Price, Release date, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy M51 is the best smartphone for mid-range smartphone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.