Samsung Galaxy M20 with 5500mAh battery available in India Rs 9,999 for 3GB+32GB and 11,990 for 4GB+64GB. Now it’s successor Samsung Galaxy M20s spotted online powered by 58300mAh battery reported to launch This Augsut will priced approx. Rs 10,000 for 3GB+32GB, approx. Rs 12,000 for 4GB+64GB. Samsung also planning to launch series of “M” series smartphone like Galaxy M30s, Galaxy M10s and Galaxy M50 This August.
According to latest leaks and rumors, Samsung Galaxy M20s will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 6.4”-Inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with a waterdrop-shaped notch and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Galaxy M20s will run on Android Pie OS powered by a 64-Bit Octa core (1.8 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A73 + 1.6 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A53) processor with 3GB/4GB RAM will be available 64GB internal memory including a 512GB Micro SD card slot.
M20s will sport a Dual rear camera set up which includes 16-MP+8MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 8-MP selfie camera packed with a 5830mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Leaked Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M20s SPECIFICATIONS(Expected):-
- ‘NETWORK 5G/4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 6.4”-Inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with a waterdrop-shaped notch and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- OS Android Pie
- Processor 64-Bit Octa core (1.8 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A73 + 1.6 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A53) processor
- RAM 3GB/4GB + ROM 32GB/64GB + up to 512GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Dual Rear Camera 16-MegaPixel +8MP Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Read More About :- Samsung Galaxy M30s Price, Release date, Specifications
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 8-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 5830mAh
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Redmi Note 7s
- Release date in India August 2019
- Price in India approx. Rs 10,000 for 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 12,000 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9+ Price, Release date, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy M20s is the best smartphone for multitasking. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.