Samsung Galaxy J6, the new member of ” J” series family with Infinity display, 16MP+8MP Camera, finger print scanner spotted online appeared on FCC. This budget handset will launch This Summer in two model priced approx. Rs 9,999 fro 2GB+16GB while 3GB+32GB will cost you approx. Rs 12,000.
According to FCC listing, upcoming Samsung Galaxy J6 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.6”- HD IPS 18.5:9 Infinity display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4 like high-end smartphones Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
J6 will run on Android 8.1 Oreo OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC clocked at 1.6GHz, Cortex A-53 CPU with 2GB/3GB will be available 16GB/32GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy J6 will sport a 16-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 8-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It will be packed with a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Samsung Galaxy J7 and Samsung Galaxy J5 is available in India priced at Rs 14,999 and Rs 11,999. Samsung also planning to launch Samsung Galaxy J4, Galaxy J8, Galaxy J8 Plus and Samsung Galaxy J9 with Finger print scanner in Q2 2018.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
New Galaxy J6 Key FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.6”-Inch HD Infinity display
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android Oreo
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+256 GB Micro SD card
- 16-mp Rear Camera +8-MP Front Camera
- Finger print scanner
- 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy J6 Leaked SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-HD IPS 18.5:9 Infinity display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC clocked at 1.6GHz, Cortex A-53 CPU
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- ROM 16GB/32GB Internal memory expandable up to 256GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 8-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K6 Note
- Release date in India Q1 2018
- Price in China Starts Approx. CNY 999
- Price in USA starts Approx. $175
- Price in India starts Rs 9,999
- Look other Samsung Galaxy J series mobiles in Flipkart.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J8 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J6 is coming rule the budget phone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.