Samsung Galaxy J6, company’s best budget smartphone with Infinity display launched in India priced at Rs 13,990 for 3GB+32GB, at Rs 16,490 for 4GB+64GB and Samsung Galaxy J8 at Rs 18,990 in Blue, Black and Gold colour option.
Samsung Galaxy J7 and Samsung Galaxy J5 is available in India priced at Rs 14,999 and Rs 11,999. Samsung also planning to launch Samsung Galaxy J4, Galaxy J8 Plus and Samsung Galaxy J9 with Finger print scanner in Q2 2018.
All new Samsung Galaxy J6 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.6”- HD+ Super AMOLED IPS 18.5:9 Infinity display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4.
J6 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7870 processor with 3GB/4GB is available 32GB/64GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy J6 sporting a 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 8-MP front-facing camera with LED flash120 degree viewing lance packed with a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J6 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.6”-HD+ Super AMOLED IPS 18.5:9 Infinity display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB + ROM 32GB/64GB Internal memory expandable up to 256GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 8-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Colours Blue, Black and Gold
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K6 Note
- Release date in India Q2 2018
- Price in China Starts Approx. CNY 999
- Price in USA starts Approx. $175
- Price in India Rs 13,990 for 3GB+32GB while at Rs 16,490 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J8 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J6 is coming to top the budget phone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.