After the success of Samsung Galaxy J5 and j7, Samsung Galaxy J6, the best budget smartphone from Samsung rumored to be launch in Q1 2018 will be priced approx. Rs 9,999. It will kill Xiaomi and Lenovo in budget phone market.
According to latest rumors and leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy J6 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.5”- HD IPS display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4.
It will run on Android 7.1 Nougat OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 410 with 2GB/3GB will be available 16GB/32GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy J6 will sport a 16-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 8-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It will be packed with a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge. However no offcial confirmation from Samsung so far.
It’s predecessors Samsung Galaxy J7 and Samsung Galaxy J5 is available in India priced at Rs 14,999 and Rs 11,999. Samsung also planning to launch Samsung Galaxy J4, Galaxy J8 and Samsung Galaxy J9 with Finger print scanner in Q1 2018.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J6 FEATURES (Expected):-
- 5.5”-Inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android Nougat
- 3GB RAM + 256GB expandable memory
- 16-mp Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 8-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 3500 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy J6 SPECIFICATIONS (Expected):-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-HD IPS display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 410
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- ROM 16GB/32GB Internal memory expandable up to 256GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 8-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3500mAh
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K6 Note
- Release date in India Q1 2018
- Price in Approx. China Approx. CNY 999
- Price in USA Approx. $250
- Price in India Rs 9,999
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J8 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumors
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J6 is coming to please the budget phone users. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.