Samsung recently launched Samsung Galaxy C5 and Samsung Galaxy C7 in China soon going to launch in India. Now rumours are coming about Samsung Galaxy C3 which expected to lunch by Q4 2019 will be priced Approx. Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 10,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. It will counter Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Zuk Z1, Lenovo K4 Note, Micromax Yu Yunicorn and Letv Le 2.
According to latest rumors and leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy C3 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with 5.9”-Full HD+ AMOLED display Infinity 18:9 ratio display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Read More about:- Samsung Galaxy C10 Price, Release date, Specifications
Galaxy C3 will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 660 with 3GB/4GB will be available 32GB/64GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot.
C3 will also sport a Dual Rear Camera 16-MP+8MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 13-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance will be packed with a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Samsung has recently launched all new Samsung Launched Galaxy J5 2016 and Galaxy J7 2016 in India priced at Rs. 13,990 and Rs 15,990 respectively. Samsung also planning to launch Samsung Galaxy J9 and Galaxy J8.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy C3 EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.9”-Inch Full HD+ 18:9 Ratio display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android Pie
- 4GB RAM
- Dual Rear Camera 16-MP+8MP Rear Camera with CMOS Sensor
- 13-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy C3 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.9”-Full HD+ AMOLED display Infinity 18:9 ratio display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- OS Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 660
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- ROM 32GB/64GB Internal memory expandable up to 256GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel+8MP Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 13-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and magnetometer
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Gold, Pink Gold, Grey, and Silver
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Lenovo K8 Note
- Release date in India Q4 2019
- Price in Approx. China CNY 1199
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 10,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read More about:- Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy C3 is coming to please the budget phone lovers in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.