Samsung Galaxy C10 surfaced online on South Korean publications with 6GB RAM. Snapdragon 660 will launch in Q3 2017 starting priced approx. 3,499 Yuan (Approx. Rs 35,000/~$514). Now rumors coming that Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus will launch with 8GB RAM while other specifications are identical to Galaxy C10. Samsung has recently launched Galaxy C9 Pro at Rs. 36,900 and Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro At 27,990.
According leaks and Rumors, upcoming Samsung Galaxy C10 will support Dual-SIM, Micro SIM with 4G LTE, 3G , Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi USB Type C, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC offers you a huge 6-inch Full HD AMOLED display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels), Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
Read More about:- Samsung Galaxy C5 Price in India, Preview, Release date, Specifications
It will run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS powered by an Octa-core , Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 clocked at 1.5 GHz paired with 8GB RAM offer you lag free multi-tasking with faster browsing while 64GB/128GB internal memory and 128GB external memory offers plenty of storage space to store your data.
Galaxy C10 will sport a Dual Rear camera 16MP +12-MP Auto-focus Rear Camera with dual-tone LED flash featuring touch focus, Geo-tagging, HDR face detection, Panorama and has an 8-MP front camera perfect for taking selfie and video calls packed with a 4000 mAh battery with Quick charge features.
Rear More About:- Samsung Galaxy C7 Price in India, Preview, Release date, Specifications
Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus Features:-
- snapdragon 660 processor
- 6”-inch Display
- Dual Rear Camera
- 8GB RAM
- 4000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G: LTE /WCDMA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-Standby
- Processor 1.5 GHz Octa-core , qualcomm snapdragon 660 processor
- Display 6-inch Full HD AMOLED display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels)
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- RAM 8GB + ROM 64GB/128GB Internal memory + micro SD slot (up to 128GB)
- Dual Rear Camera: 16-MP +12-MP AutoFocus with LED Flash
- Front Camera : 8-MP with Wide Selfie, Rear-cam Selfie, Beauty Face Features
- Connectivity Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth: 4.0(BLE), ANT+
- Sensor Accelerometer, Proximity, Geo-magnetic, RGB ambient light, Hall Sensor
- Battery 4000 mAh with Quick Charge Feature
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Release date Q3 2017
- Availability Q3 2017
- Price approx. 3,999 Yuan (Approx. Rs 40,000/~$575) FOR 8GB+64GB, Approx. 4499 Yuan (Approx, 45,000/ $700). for 8GB+128GB
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus is coming rule the high-end smartphone market with it’s killer features. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.