Samsung recently Launched Galaxy J5 2016 and Galaxy J7 2016 in India priced at Rs. 13,990 and Rs 15,990 respectively. Now launched all new Samsung Galaxy C7 and Samsung Galaxy C5 in China. Samsung Galaxy C7 launched in China at CNY 2,599 (Approx. Rs. 26,000) and at CNY 2,799 (Approx. Rs.28,000). It expected to launch in India by July priced approx. Rs 25,000. It will counter Xiaomi Mi Max and Lenovo PHEB Plus.The all new Samsung Galaxy C7 supports Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro SIM with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a 5.7”-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution 1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
Samsung Galaxy C7 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 625 with 4GB, 32GB/64GB internal memory including a 128GB Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy C7 sporting a 16-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 8-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance packed with a 3300mAh battery with Quick Charge. It’s measures 156.60 x 77.20 x 6.70mm and weight is 165gm.
Samsung also planning to launch Samsung Galaxy J9 with 3GB RAM, Finger print scanner in Q2 will be priced approx. Rs 14,999.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy C7 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.7”-Inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4GB RAM + 128GB expandable memory
- 16-mp Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 8-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 3300 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy C7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.7”-Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 625
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 32GB/64GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 8-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3300mAh
- Dimension 156.60 x 77.20 x 6.70mm
- Weight 165gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Gold, Pink Gold, Grey, and Silver
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi Max and Lenovo PHEB Plus
- Release date in India Q2 2016
- Price in Approx. China CNY 2,599 (Approx. Rs. 26,000) for 32GB, CNY 2,799 (Approx. Rs.28,000) for 64GB
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Price in USA Approx. $400
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Price in India Approx. Rs 24,999
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy C5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy C7 is coming to rock and rule the Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.