Samsung Galaxy A9, the best smartphone from ‘A” series coming soon to please you along with Samsung Galaxy Grand On because both smartphone appeared on Samsung Iran website with specifications and images. According to listing, Samsung Galaxy A9 with 5.5”-inch Full HD display, 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 16-MP+5-MP Camera will launch by Dec. will be priced under Rs 30,000 While it’ predecessor Samsung Galaxy A8 is available in India at Rs 32,500.According to samsung Iran listing, upcoming Samsung Galaxy A9 will support Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 4G FDD LTE, TDD LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Glonass, NFC, and USB 2.0. comes with a bigger 5.5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display promising crystal clear wide-angle view perfect for your multi-tasking.
Samsung Galaxy A9 will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 620, Adreno 510 GPU with 3GB RAM which offers you superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 32GB/64GB internal memory variant and 128GB external memory offers you enough space to store your favourite music, video, games and apps.
Samsung Galaxy A9 will sport a 16-MegaPixel optical image stabilisation(OIS) Camera with f/1.9 aperture, a wide-angle lens (120 degrees) with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 5-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance will be packed with a 3000mAh battery.
While it’s predecessor, Samsung Galaxy A7 is available at priced at Rs 30,499 in Black, White and Gold colour option and Samsung Galaxy A5 at Rs 20,900, Samsung Galaxy A3 at Rs 14,900.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy A9 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE, NFC
- 5.5”-Inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 128GB expandable memory
- 16-mp Rear OIS Camera
- 5-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Wide angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features
- Private mode.
- 3000 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Rear More About:- Samsung Galaxy J7 Price in India, Release date, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy A9 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 620 and Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM 3GB
- ROM 32GB/64GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel optical image stabilisation(OIS) Camera with f/1.9 aperture, a wide-angle lens (120 degrees )Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 5-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G FDD LTE, TDD LTE with Band 40 (2300MHz), Bluetooth 4.1, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, NFC, and USB 2.0.
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Colours N/A
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Release date Dec. 2015
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price in China Approx. CNY 2990
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price in India Approx. Rs 30,000
Read More about:-Samsung Galaxy J3 Price, Release date, Specifications, Leaks
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy A9 is the best smartphone under Rs 30,000. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.