Samsung Galaxy A30s, the best budget smartphone under Rs 20,000 launched in India at 16,999 (~$237) for 4GB+64GB in Prims Crush Black, Prims Crush White, Prism Crush Violet and Prism Crush Green colour option. Samsung also launched Galaxy A50s at Rs. 22,499 (~$320) for 4GB+64GB and Rs. 24,999 (~$349) FOR 6GB+128GB.
Samsung Galaxy A30s support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 6.4-inch AMOLED HD+ (1560 x 720) Infinity-V display with a waterdrop-shaped notch and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Galaxy A30s runs on Android Pie OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7904 processor with 4GB RAM will be available 64GB internal memory including a 512GB Micro SD card slot.
A30s sport a Triple rear camera set up which includes 25-MP+8MP+5MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 16-MP selfie camera packed with 6000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Leaked Specifications
Samsung Galaxy A30s SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 5G/4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 6.4-inch AMOLED HD+ (1560 x 720) Infinity-V display with a waterdrop-shaped notch and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- OS Android Pie
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7904 processor
- RAM 4GB+ ROM 64GB + up to 512GB via Microsd card slot
- Triple Rear Camera 25-MegaPixel +8MP+5MP Camera + 16-MegaPixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 4000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging
- Colours Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Violet, and Prism Crush Green
- Rivals Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Release date in India 11nth Sept. 2019
- Price in India Rs 16,999 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9+ Price, Release date, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy A30s is the best budget smartphone under Rs 20,000 coming to top the Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.