Oppo Reno 2 listed on TENAA featuring 48MP Quad rear camera setup with 20x Zoom feature, Snapdragon 730G SoC, 4000mAh battery, 8GB RAM+256 GB ROM slated to launch in Indian market on 28th August priced under Rs 30,000. It’s predessor Oppo Reno available in India through Amazon at Rs 32,990.
According TENAA listing, upcoming Oppo Reno 2 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Panoramic display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 93.1 percent screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla glass 6.
Reno 2 will run on Android Pie OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 730G processor with 8GB RAM will be available 256GB internal memory including a 512GB Micro SD card slot.
Reno 2 will sport a Quad rear camera set up which includes 48-MP+13MP+8MP+2MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash, 20X Zoom camera and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 16-MP selfie camera packed with a 4,000mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast-charging .
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Leaked Specifications
Oppo Reno 2 Leaked SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 5G/4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Panoramic display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 93.1 percent screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla glass 6.
- OS Android Pie
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 730G processor
- RAM 8GB + ROM 256GB + up to 512GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Quad Rear Camera 48-MegaPixel +13MP+8MP+2MP Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, 20X zoom, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 16-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 4,000mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast-charging
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Release date 28th August
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2999 FOR 8GB+256GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 30,000 for 8GB+256GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9+ Price, Release date, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Oppo Reno 2 is coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.