Oppo K5 with 64MP Quad rear camera setup and 32MP front camera listed online on TENAA going to launch on 10nth Oct will cost you approx. CNY 2499( Approx. Rs 25,000).
According TENAA listing, upcoming Oppo K5 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Water Drop style Notch display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 93.1 percent screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla glass 6.
Oppo K5 will run on Android Pie OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 730G processor with 8GB RAM will be available 128GB internal memory including a 512GB Micro SD card slot.
K5 will sport a Quad rear camera set up which includes 64-MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash, 20X Zoom camera and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 32-MP selfie camera packed with a 3920mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast-charging .
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Leaked Specifications
K5 Leaked FEATURES:-
- 6.4”-Inch Full HD AMOLED display with water drop style notch
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 730G SoC
- Android Pie
- 8GB RAM +256GB ROM
- Quad Rear camera 48MP+13-MP+8MP+2MP
- 16-MP Front Camera
- Finger print scanner
- 3920mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast-charging
Oppo K5 Leaked SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 5G/4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Water Drop style Notch display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 93.1 percent screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla glass 6.
- OS Android Pie
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 730G processor
- RAM 8GB
- ROM 128GB Internal memory expandable up to 512GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Quad Rear Camera 64-MegaPixel +8MP+2MP+2MP Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, 20X zoom, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 32-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3920mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast-charging
- Dimension 158.7×75.2×8.6mm
- weight at 182 grams
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Release date 28th August
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2999 FOR 8GB+256GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 30,000 for 8GB+256GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9+ Price, Release date, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Oppo K5 is the best smartphone for mid-range smartphone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.