Oppo K5, the best camera smartphone featuring 64MP Quad rear camera setup launched in China at CNY 1,899 (approx. Rs. 18,900) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, CNY 2,099 (Approx Rs. 20,900) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, and CNY 2,499 Approx. Rs. 24,900) for the 8GB RAM+ 256GB ROM. It expected to launch in India by Nov. priced under Rs 25,000. It will counter Samsung Galaxy A70s.
Oppo K5 supports Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Water Drop style Notch display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 93.1 percent screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla glass 6.
Oppo K5 runs on Android Pie OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 730G processor with 8GB RAM will be available 128GB internal memory including a 512GB Micro SD card slot.
K5 sports a Quad rear camera set up which includes 64-MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash, 20X Zoom camera and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 32-MP selfie camera packed with a 3920mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast-charging .
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Leaked Specifications
Oppo K5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 5G/4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Water Drop style Notch display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 93.1 percent screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla glass 6.
- OS Android Pie
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 730G processor
- RAM 8GB + ROM 128GB+ up to 512GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Quad Rear Camera 64-MegaPixel +8MP+2MP+2MP Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, 20X zoom, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 32-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3920mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast-charging
- Dimension 158.7×75.2×8.6mm
- weight at 182 grams
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Release date 10nth Oct. 2019
- Price in China CNY 1,899 (approx. Rs. 18,900) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, CNY 2,099 (Approx Rs. 20,900) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, and CNY 2,499 Approx. Rs. 24,900) for the 8GB RAM+ 256GB ROM
- Price in India between Rs 18,000 to Rs 25,000
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9+ Price, Release date, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Oppo K5 coming to won the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.