Oppo Find X, the best high-end smartphone with Snapdragon 845. 8GB RAM, 3D Face Recognition launched in India on 12th July Rs. 59,990 ($875) for 8GB+256 GB will be available from 3rd August in Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue colour option. The high end version with 512GB ROM, carbon fibre back, and Super VOOC Flash Charge will launch later at EUR 1,699 (Approx. Rs. 1,34,400) .
Oppo Find X supports Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(MicroSIM), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS but no finger print scanner which is replaced by 3D Face unlocking. It offers you 6.42-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with (1080×2340 pixels) and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 93.8 percent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection runs on most advance Android 8.1 Oreo OS dubbed Color OS 5.1 .
Find X runs on the fastest Snapdragon 845 processor. It also includes 8GB RAM, 256BG/512GB internal memory variant with No MicroSD card slot. It measures 156.7×74.3×9.4mm, and weight 186 grams.
Find x sporting a huge 16-MP(f/2.0)+20MP(f/2.2) rear OIS camera with LED flash, Sony CMOS Sensor, AI portraits and AI Scene Recognition technology for shooting and 25-MP front facing selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3D Camera, 3D lighting techniques and filters for artistic portraits packed with 3730mAh battery with VOOC fast charging. It also includes innovative features like heart rate monitor, 3D Face Recognition (Speedy Facial Unlock) and Artificial Intelligence Beauty Recognition Technology.
Oppo Find X SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(Micro SIM)
- Display 6.42-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with (1080×2340 pixels) and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 93.8 percent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo dubbed ColorOS 5.1
- Processor Snapdragon 845 + RAM 8GB + ROM 256GB/512GB
- Rear Camera 16-MP(f/2.0)+20MP(f/2.2) rear OIS camera with LED flash, Sony CMOS Sensor, AI portraits and AI Scene Recognition technology
- Front Camera 25MP with LED Flash, Sony IMX576 camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3D Face Recognition (Speedy Facial Unlock)
- Artificial Intelligence Beauty Recognition Technology
- AI screen recognition feature
- 3D Camera with a 3D lighting techniques and filters for artistic portraits
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3730mAh battery with VOOC fast charging
- Dimension 156.7×74.3×9.4mm
- Weight 186 gm
- Colours Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue
- Release date 12th July
- Availability July 2018
- Price in USA EUR 999 (Approx. Rs. 79,000) for 8GB+256 GB, EUR 1,699 (Approx. Rs. 1,34,400) for 8GB+512GB
- Price in China Between CNY 7999 TO CNY 13444
- Price in India Rs. 59,990 ($875).for 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM and the 8GB RAM + 512GB ROM at Approx. Rs. 1,25,000
At last few honest word to say that the all new Oppo Find X is the best high-end smartphone for Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view.