Company’s best smartphone, Oppo Find X with Snapdragon 845 launched in India on 12th July Rs. 59,990 ($875) for 8GB+256 GB While high end version with 512GB ROM, carbon fibre back, and Super VOOC Flash Charge will launch later at EUR 1,699 (Approx. Rs. 1,34,400) in Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue colour option. Recently launched, Oppo F7 is available in India priced at Rs. 21,990 (~$339) for 4GB+64GB and Rs. 26,990 (`$416) for 6GB RAM +128GB ROM.
Oppo Find X supports Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(MicroSIM), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS but no finger print scanner which is replaced by 3D Face unlocking. It offers you 6.42-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with (1080×2340 pixels) and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 93.8 percent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection runs on most advance Android 8.1 Oreo OS dubbed Color OS 5.1 .
Find X runs on the fastest Snapdragon 845 processor. It also includes 8GB RAM, 256BG/512GB internal memory variant with No MicroSD card slot. It measures 156.7×74.3×9.4mm, and weight 186 grams.
Find x sporting a huge 16-MP(f/2.0)+20MP(f/2.2) rear OIS camera with LED flash, Sony CMOS Sensor, AI portraits and AI Scene Recognition technology for shooting and 25-MP front facing selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, 3D Camera, 3D lighting techniques and filters for artistic portraits packed with 3730mAh battery with VOOC fast charging. It also includes innovative features like heart rate monitor, 3D Face Recognition (Speedy Facial Unlock) and Artificial Intelligence Beauty Recognition Technology.
Oppo Find X FEATURES:-
- Android Oreo 8.1 based on ColorOS 5.1
- Snapdragon 845 c+8GB RAM+512GB ROM
- Bigger 6.42”inch Full HD+ Amoled display with 19:9 ratio
- Rear Camera 16-MP Rear+ 20-MP
- 25MP front camera
- Powerful 3730mAh battery with VOOC fast charging
- 3D Face Recognition (Speedy Facial Unlock)
- Artificial Intelligence Beauty Recognition Technology
- AI screen recognition feature
- No finger Print scanner
Oppo Find X Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(Micro SIM)
- Display 6.42-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with (1080×2340 pixels) and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 93.8 percent screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo dubbed ColorOS 5.1
- Processor Snapdragon 845
- RAM 8GB
- Memory 256GB/512GB Internal Memory Variant no MicroSD card Slot
- Rear Camera 16-MP(f/2.0)+20MP(f/2.2) rear OIS camera with LED flash, Sony CMOS Sensor, AI portraits and AI Scene Recognition technology
- Front Camera 25MP with LED Flash, Sony IMX576 camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3D Camera with a 3D lighting techniques and filters for artistic portraits
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3730mAh battery with VOOC fast charging
- Dimension 156.7×74.3×9.4mm
- Weight 186 gm
- Colours Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue
- Release date 12th July
- Availability July 2018
- Price in USA EUR 999 (Approx. Rs. 79,000) for 8GB+256 GB, EUR 1,699 (Approx. Rs. 1,34,400) for 8GB+512GB
- Price in China Between CNY 7999 TO CNY 13444)
- Price in India Rs. 59,990 ($875).for 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM and the 8GB RAM + 512GB ROM at Approx. Rs. 1,25,000
At last few honest word to say that the all new Oppo Find X is the best smartphone ever launched in Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.