Motorola One Zoom leaked online with Quad Rear camera, Snapdragon 675 reported to launch in Sept 2019 priced approx. 429 euros (~$480) in Grey, Brown and Purple colors. This handset will showcased at upcoming IFA 2019.
Motorola P50 at CNY 2,499 (Approx Rs. 25,000) for 6GB + 128GB Model in Brown Gradient and Sapphire Gradient colour option.
According to latest leaks, Motorola One Zoom will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.3-inch AMOLED display, waterdrop-style notch with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 21: 9.
Zoom will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 675 with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/ 128GB ROM and 512GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Zoom will sport Quad rear mounted camera 48-MP( with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron )+12MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash+ 12MP+ 8MP with Quad Pixel technology, dual OIS, 1.6micron pixel size, focal length from 13mm to 81mm and 5x hybrid zoom. This handset offers you 16-MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.8-micron for video calling and selfies.
This Android One smartphone will be powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0 also features a 3.5mm audio jack and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Read More About :- Motorola One Action Price, Review, Specifications
Motorola One Zoom KEY FEATURES:-
- Quad Rear Camera (48MP+12MP+12MP+8MP)
- 16-MP Selfie camera
- Octa core processor + 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM
- 6.3-inch AMOLED Water Drope Style display with an aspect ratio of 21: 9
- Android Pie with Face ID, USB Type C, Finger Print scanner
- 4000mAh battery with fast Charging
Motorola One Zoom SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.3-inch AMOLED display, waterdrop-style notch with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 21: 9.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 675 Processor SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 64GB/ 128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Quad rear mounted camera 48-MP( with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron )+12MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash+ 12MP+ 8MP
- Camera Features Quad Pixel technology, dual OIS, 1.6micron pixel size, focal length from 13mm to 81mm and 5x hybrid zoom
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass / magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Sept. 2019
- Colours Grey, Brown and Purple
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- price in China Approx. CNY 2499 For 4GB+64GB, CNY 2999 for 6GB + 128GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 24,999 for 4GB+64GB, Approx. Rs 30,000 for 6GB+128GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola One Zoom coming to won the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates