Motorola Moto X4, the much awaited Moto smartphone leaked online features 4GB RAM, Dual Rear camera, 16-MP front camera soon going to launch in India at Rs. 20,999 (~$324). It will kill Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
According to leaks, upcoming Motorola Moto X4 will offers you a full metallic body support Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.2-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination .
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
Moto X4 will sport a 12-MP +8-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 16-mp front camera for video calling and selfies. It will powered by a powerful 3000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology.
Read More About:- Moto M2 Price, Release date, Specifications
Motorola Moto X4 Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.2-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- 12MP+8-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 16-MP for Selfies and video call
- 30,00mAh battery
- Finger print ID
- Moto Mode
Motorola Moto X4 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.2-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP/5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Q4 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, HTC Desire 828
- Price in China and India Rs. 20,999 (~$324/CNY2099)
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe P2 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto X4 is coming to please the selfie lovers. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.