To please the gadget lovers, Lenovo owned Motorola soon going to launch all new Moto M2. It listed on Geekbench mark site features 6GB RAM, Dual Rear camera, 16-MP front camera slated to launch This Oct. 2017 will be priced CNY 1499 (Approx. 15,000) FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, CNY 1999 FOR 6GB+64GB(approx. Rs 20,000). It will counter Xiaomi Mi6. Motorola Moto X4 with 4 GB RAM, Dual rear camera also coming this July priced at Rs 20,999.
According to Geekbench listing, upcoming Motorola Moto M2 will offers you a full metallic body support Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination .
It will be powered by a powerful MediaTek Octa-core Helio X20 processor with 4GB/6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
Moto M2 will sport a 12-MP +8-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 16-mp front camera for video calling and selfies.
It will powered by a powerful 41,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
Read More About:- Moto M2 Price, Release date, Specifications
Motorola Moto M2 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit MediaTek Octa-core Helio X20 processor
- RAM 4GB/6GB + Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12-MP+8-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 13-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Release date Oct. 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Mi6
- Price in China and India Approx. CNY 1499 (Approx. 15,000) FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, CNY 1999 FOR 4GB+64GB(approx. Rs 20,000)
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe P2 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto M2 is going to be the game changer for Lenovo. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.