Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) finally launched in India on 10th March 2015 featuring Android Loliipop, 64-bit quad-core processor, 4,5”-inch qHD display priced at Rs 6,999 for 3G variant will be available from Wednesday, 11th March Mid-night through Flipkart while Moto E first generation is available in India at Rs. 5,999. Motorola will also launch the LTE variant of Moto E (gen 2) by May priced approx. Rs 8,999. The all new Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) comes in 3G and 4G LTE variant supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS and FM Radio offers you a bigger 11.4cms (4.5″) qHD 540×960 245 ppi IPS, Corning®Gorilla® Glass 3, Anti-smudge coating for amazing picture quality and video quality from every angle perfect for multi-tasking.
Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) runs Google’s latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 for 3G variant /64-bit quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306 for 4G LTE variant with 1GB of RAM offers superior multi-tasking and gaming experience while 8GB in-built memory and 32GB expandable memory offers you huge space to store your favorite songs, games and apps.
Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) sporting a 5-MP auto focus secondary camera and a 0.3-MP Front camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 2390 mAh battery with 24 hours battery life for mixed usage weight just 145 grams (5.11 ounces).
Motorola also launched it’s high-end smartphone, Moto Turbo featuring bigger 5.2-inch qHD display, huge 21-MP Camera, powerful 39,00mAh battery on 9th March 2014 which is available online for pre-order priced Rs. 41,999 in Black colour option exclusively through Flipkart.
Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- Network GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+
- Display 11.4cms (4.5″) qHD 540×960 245 ppi IPS, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, Anti-smudge coating
- OS Android™ 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 SoC with Adreno 302 / a 64-bit quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306(LTE)
- RAM 1GB + 8GB internal memory + expandable Memory up to 32GB
- primary Camera 5-megapixel + Secondary Camera 0.3-MP
- Battery lithium-ion,2390 mAh mAh
- Dimension 129.9×66.8×12.3mm, weigh 145gm
- Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- Battery life Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) Colours Black and White
- Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) Release date 10th March 2015
- Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) availability 11th March 2015
- Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) Price in India Rs 6,999
At last Few Honest word, upcoming Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) is the best budget phone from Motorola. What you think? Please be open to give your view.