Looking for an affordable smartphone packed with next generation features than upcoming Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) is the best choice for you which slated to launch in Indian market on 10th March 2015 priced at Rs 6,999 for 3G variant and 4G LTE variant to will be priced around Rs 8,999. It will kill Micromax, Xolo, Xiaomi and Samsung in budget phone market.
The all new Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) comes in 3G and 4G LTE variant supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS and FM Radio offers you a bigger 11.4cms (4.5″) qHD 540×960 245 ppi IPS, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, Anti-smudge coating for amazing picture quality and video quality from every angle perfect for multi-tasking.
Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) runs Google’s latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 for 3G variant /64-bit quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306 for 4G LTE variant with 1GB of RAM offers superior multi-tasking and gaming experience while 8GB in-built memory and 32GB expandable memory offers you huge space to store your favorite songs, games and apps.
Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) sporting a 5-MP auto focus secondary camera with f/ 2.2 aperture, Quick Capture(Tap anywhere to capture), 4X digital zoom with Burst mode, Auto HDR, Panorama and Tap to focus for shooting in low light condition and a 0.3-MP Front camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 2390 mAh battery with 24 hours battery life for mixed usage weight just 145 grams (5.11 ounces).
Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) COLOURS:-
Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Latest Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Bigger qHD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen.
- Faster Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- FM Radio and Internet Radio
- Camera 5-MP+0.3-MP
- water-resistant nano-coating on the inside and outside
- Removable curved back panel (for better grip in-palm)
- BL wireless speakers
- Powerful 2390 mAh battery
- Motorola Grip Shells Yellow, Charcoal, Turquoise, Blue, Raspberry (sold separately)
Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM)
- Network GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- Display 11.4cms (4.5″) qHD 540×960 245 ppi IPS, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, Anti-smudge coating
- OS Android™ 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 200 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 302 with 400 MHz GPU
- RAM 1GB
- Memory 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- primary Camera 5-megapixel with LED Flash, f/ 2.2 aperture, Quick Capture(Tap anywhere to capture), 4X digital zoom with Burst mode, Auto HDR, Panorama and Tap to focus
- Secondary Camera 0.3-MP
- Sensor Accelerometer (x2), Ambient Light, Proximity, Sensor Hub
- Battery lithium-ion,2390 mAh mAh
- Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- 4GLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth version 4.0 LE, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Height: 129.9 mm
- Width: 66.8 mm
- Curve: 5.2 – 12.3 mm
- Weight 145 grams (5.11 ounces)
- Battery life Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) Colours Black and White
- Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) Release date 10th March 2015
- Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) Price in India Rs 6,999
At last Few Honest word, upcoming Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) is coming to rule the budget phone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.