Motorola Moto X4 is available in India Rs. 20,999 for 3GB+32GB and Rs 22,999 4GB+64GB . Now The best Moto series smartphone Moto X5 with Quad camera, Boderless display like iPhone X rumored to be launch at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 along with Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, Moto G6 Play, Moto Z6 and Moto Z6 Play. Moto X5 expected to be price around $500 (between Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 in India). It’s rivals are iPhone X and Galaxy S9.
According to latest rumors and leaks, upcoming Moto X5 will be a iPhone X lookalike support Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.9-inch full-HD+ 2D Glass Bezel less display, 18:9 Ratio with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection.
This Moto special will be power by a powerful Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 processor with 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM/3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
For shooting Moto X5 will sport a Dual 12-MPrear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 16-mp+5MP front camera for video calling and selfies. It will powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge.
Read More About:- Moto M2 Price, Release date, Specifications
Moto X5 Expected Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.9-inch full-HD+ 2D Glass Bezel less display, 18:9 Ratio with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 processor
- Memory 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM/4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 16-MP+5MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date 13nth Nov. 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Price starts 350 Euro
- Price in India Rs. 24,999 for 3GB+32GB, Rs. 29,999 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Moto x4 Price in India, Review, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto X5 is coming to rule the mid-range smartphone market. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.