Motorola Moto X4, The much awaited mid-range smartphone with Dual Rear camera, powerful 16-MP front camera confirmed to launch on 3rd Oct in India priced approx. Rs. 20,999 (~$324). It will lock horn with Xiaomi Mi 5X. Lenovo owned Motorola recently launched, Moto C, Moto G5S, G5S Plus.
upcoming Motorola Moto X4 will offers you a full metallic body support Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.2-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination .
This Moto special is powered by a powerful Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM/3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
Moto X4 will sport a 12-MP +8-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 16-mp front camera for video calling and selfies. It will powered by a powerful 3000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology.
Read More About:- Moto M2 Price, Release date, Specifications
Moto X4 Features:-
- 5.2-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- 12MP+8-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 16-MP for Selfies and video call
- 30,00mAh battery
- Finger print ID, Moto Mode
Moto X4 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.2-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- Memory 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM/3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP/5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date 3rd Oct. 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Price starts 350 Euro
- Price in China and India Rs. 20,999 (~$324/CNY2099)
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe P2 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto X4 is coming to please the Indians. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.