Motorola Moto X4, best camera mid-range smartphone launched featuring Dual Rear camera, powerful 16-MP front camera Rs. 20,999 for 3GB+32GB While 4GB+64GB V at Rs 22,999 through Flipkart in Super Black and Sterling Blue colour option.
Motorola Moto X4 offers you a full metallic body support Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.2-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination .
This Moto special is powered by a powerful Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM/3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
Moto X4 sporting a 12-MP +8-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 16-mp front camera for video calling and selfies. It will powered by a powerful 3000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology.
Read More About:- Moto M2 Price, Release date, Specifications
Moto X4 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.2-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- Memory 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM/3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP/5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Release date 13nth Nov. 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Price in India Rs. 20,999 for 3GB+32GB, Rs. 22,999 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe P2 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto X4 is the best smartphone for multitasking. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.