Motorola rocked the smartphone market after launching the Moto G4 Plus (4th Gen) in India. The all new Motorola Moto G4 Plus (4th Gen) priced Approx. Rs. 21,000 (USD 315) and will expected to available in India by 9th June 2016. Motorola also launched Moto G4 (4th Gen) at USD 270 (Approx. Rs. 18,000) along Moto G4 Plus and will counter all mid-range smartphones.
The all new Moto G4 Plus comes with a stunning bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, (2048 × 1556) pixels at 401 ppi, 2.5D curved glass on the front and packed with Gorilla Glass 4 for damage protection. It will support Dual-SIM in Hybrid-tray, 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, NFC, GLONASS, GPS, AGPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Fingerprint scanner and features Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
As per some latest reports, Moto G4 Plus will run on Google’s latest Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS powered by a 64-bit Octa-core core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 1.7 GHz. For smooth performance it has clubbed with a 3 GB RAM and a 64GB inbuilt-memory with 128GB external via card slot for enhance your storage space.
Read More About:- Motorola Moto G4 (4th Gen) Full Specifications, Review, Price in India
Moto G4 Plus (4th Gen) rumoured to be a 16-MP rear camera featuring Burst Mode, Panorama, Auto HDR, Autofocus, Smile Shoot, Video stabilizations with f/2.0 aperture while the front snapper comes with a huge 13-MP with Tap Anywhere to Capture, Auto Focus mode for better videography and photo shoot. A 3,000mAh battery also backed with this device with rapid charge, clams charge up to 82% in 30 minutes.
Moto G4 Plus (4th Gen) KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with Hybrid SIM tray
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot Bluetooth,NFC, NFC, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved Glass
- 64 bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocked at 1.7 GHz
- 16-MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 13-MP front camera for Selfies
- 64GB In-built Memory
- 3000mAh battery
- 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Rapid Charging
Moto G4 Plus (4th Gen) SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM with Hybrid SIM tray
- Network FDD-LTE / WCDMA / GSM
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, 401ppi
- Google’s Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Octa-core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 64GB with 128GB via card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MP f/2.0, Smile shoot, Auto Focus
- Secondary Camera 13-MP
- Sensor fingerprint scanner, Hall Effect Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Touch Sensor, Infrared Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope
- NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery 3000mAh Li-On
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Expected Release date June 9, 2016
- Colours Black, White and Silver
- Rival Creo Mark 1, LeEco Le 1S
- Moto G (4th Gen) Expected Price in India Rs. 21,000.
Read More About:- Moto G4, Moto G4 Plus (4th Gen) may Launch on 9th June
At last few honest words, the 4th Gen Moto G4 Plus has the power to please the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.