After missing in action for months, Moto unveiled a big bang smartphone Motorola Moto G4 (4th Gen). Motorola also launched Moto G4 Plus along with Moto G4. Motorola Moto G4 is expected to be priced at Approx. Rs. 18,000 (USD 270) while Moto G4 Plus will be priced at Approx. Rs. 21,000 (USD 315). Motorola last year launched his 3rd Gen Moto G with (1GB RAM+8GB ROM) for Rs 11,999 and with (2GB RAM + 16GB ROM) for Rs 12,999.
Motorola Moto G4 will support Dual-SIM (Micro+Nano), 4GLTE, 3G, 2G, WiFi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4. 0, Fingerprint scanner. It will come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with having (2048 × 1556) pixels resolution, 401 ppi while Gorilla Glass 4 protects its screen. A 2.5D curved Glass also provides you for better viewing experience.
As per latest leaks, Motorola Moto G4 will powered by a 1.7 GHz 64 bit based Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor,3GB RAM for blazing multi-tasking,32GB In-built memory with expandable 128GB MicroSD card slot allows you to store numerous Apps and games. Moto G4 rumoured to run on Google’s latest Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS.
Read More About:- Moto G4, Moto G4 Plus (4th Gen) may Launch on 9th June
In the Camera Department Moto G4 (4th Gen) will sport a huge 13-MP rear camera features f/2.0 Auto Focus, Quick Capture, Slow Motion Video, Burst Mode, Panorama, Auto HDR, Tap Anywhere to Capture and Video Stabilization. As circulating rumours over the web, the front snapper clubbed with a huge 13-MP camera for selfie. It’s powered by a 3000mAh Li-On battery with turbo charging.
Motorola Moto G4 (4th Gen) KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support (Micro+Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth,NFC, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Fastest 64 bit Octa-core processor
- 13-MP rear camera
- 13-MP front snapper for Selfies
- 32GB In-built Memory
- 3000mAh battery
- 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Turbo Charging
- Fingerprint Scanner
Motorola Moto G4 (4th Gen) SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro+Nano)
- Network FDD-LTE / WCDMA / GSM
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with (2048 × 1556p) resolution, 401ppi
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 64 bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked 1.7 GHz
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB with 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP f/2.0, Field of View (FOV) 76 Degrees, Auto Focus, Quick Capture (Twist Wrist to Launch Camera), Slow Motion Video
- Secondary Camera 13-MP
- Sensor finger print scanner, Hall Effect Sensor, Gravity Sensor, , Ambient Light Sensor, Touch Sensor, Infrared Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Digital Compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Expected Release date June 9, 2016
- Colours Black, White and Silver
- Rival Creo Mark 1, LeEco Le 1S
- Moto G (4th Gen) Expected Price in India Rs. 18,000
Read More About:- Moto G 3rd Gen Price in India, Review, Specifications
At last few honest words, the 4th Gen Motorola Moto G4 will be the game changer again. What you think? Please be open to give your view.