Micromax India’s latest smartphone Micromax Canvas Infinity launched in India featuring 13MP Rear+16 MP front camera price starts at Rs 9,999. It will go on sale from 1st Sept. exclusively through Amazon, the pre-booking is on.
The all new Micromax Canvas Infinity supports Finger Print scanner, 4G VoLTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type C, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.7-HD (720×1440 pixels) IPS display with 18:9 screen ratio and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4.
Infinity offers amazing multitasking thanks to Android 7.0 Nougat OS and 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 425 SoC with 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory including a 128GB Micro SD card slot.
Canvas Infinity sporting a 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it also offers you a 16-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It’s packed with a 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge feature promising up to 420 hours of standby time and up to 20 hours of talk-time.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Features:-
- Dual-SIM with 4GLTE
- 5.7-Inch qHD Curved display
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 425SoC
- Android Nougat
- Camera 13-MP+16-MP
- powerful 2900mAh battery
Micromax Canvas Infinity SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.7-HD (720×1440 pixels) IPS display with 18:9 screen ratio
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 425 SoC
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB internal memory and 128GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 16-MP FF for selfies, 1080p
- BATTERY 2900mAh battery
- up to 420 hours of standby time
- up to 20 hours of talk-time
- Release date by 22nd August 2017
- Availability 1st Sept.
- Colour Gold/Silver/Grey
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Price in India Starts at Rs 9,999
At last few honest word to say that Micromax Canvas Infinity is coming to rule the gadget market in Indian market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.