Micromax rocked the Indian smartphone market launching all new Micromax Canvas Infinity with innovative curved display and Dual rear camera price starts at Rs 9,999. The pre-booking is on for the first sale on 1st Sept. through Amazon. it’s lookalike premium smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S8 and LG G6.
The all new Micromax Canvas Infinity supports Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm runs on latest Android 7.1 Nougat will run on powerful 64 Bit, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory.
Micromax Canvas Infinity SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.7-HD (720×1440 pixels) IPS display with 18:9 screen ratio
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 425 SoC
- RAM 3GB + MEMORY 32GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 16-MP FF for selfies, 1080p
- BATTERY 2900mAh battery
- Release date by 22nd August 2017
- Availability 1st Sept. 2017
- Colour Gold/Silver/Grey
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Price in India Approx. Rs 19,999 FOR 4GB, Approx. 25,000 for 6GB
At last few honest word to say that Micromax Canvas Infinity will be the game changer for MMX. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.