Micromax all set to rock the Indian smartphone market launching all new Micromax Canvas Infinity This August featuring innovative curved display and Dual rear camera which expected to cost you approx. Rs 20,000. Recently Canvas Infinity spotted online with specifications leaked images which showing it’s premium look just like Samsung Galaxy S8 and LG G6.
According to latest leaks and Rumors, upcoming Micromax Canvas Infinity will support Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm runs on latest Android 7.1 Nougat will run on powerful 64 Bit, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory.
Micromax Canvas Infinity SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.7-inch qHD Curved display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB + MEMORY 32GB/64GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA Dual 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 16-MP FF for selfies, 1080p
- BATTERY 4000mAh battery
- Release date by August 2017
- Colour Gold/Silver/Grey
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Price in India Approx. Rs 19,999 FOR 4GB, Approx. 25,000 for 6GB
At last few honest word to say that Micromax Canvas Infinity will be the game changer for MMX. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.