Lenovo first launched Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus at Rs 8,499 in Silver, Grey, and Gold colour options. Now launched all new Lenovo Vibe K5 with 13-MP+5-MP Camera, 5”-inch HD display priced at Rs 6,999. Vibe K5 is up for pre booking slated to go on sale for first flash sale from 22nd June, 2 PM in Gold, Silver, and Grey colour option through Amazon.
The all new Lenovo Vibe K5 offers you full metallic body supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 4GLTE, NFC, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, FM Radio and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
It’s powered by a fastest 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa-core SoC+ Adreno 405 runs on Google’s most advance Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI on top, 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
It also sporting a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies. It also powered by a 2750mAh battery with Quick Charging. It’s measures 142.00 x 71.00 x 8.20mm and weight 145gm.
Know More About:-Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo Vibe K5 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE
- Bigger 5 inch HD Display
- 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Latest Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP front
- 2GB RAM+32GB MicroSD card slot
- 2750mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo Vibe K5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display with a pixel density of 401ppi
- OS Google Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa-core SoC+ Adreno 405
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2750 mAh with Quick Charging
- Talk time N/A
- Standby N/A
- Dimension 142.00 x 71.00 x 8.20mm
- Weight 150gm
- Colours Silver, Grey, and Gold
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- Release date in India Q 2 2016
- Availability 22 June, 2PM 2016
- Price in USA $129
- Price in India Rs 6,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo Vibe K5 is going to rule the budget smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.