To please the budget phone lovers, Lenovo has launched it’s faster, lighter and thinner smartphone in affordable price. I am talking about the all new Lenovo S580 which is available in Indian market exclusively through Snapdeal priced at Rs 8,999 in Black, Silver and Gold colours. It will lock horn with Xiaomi Redmi Note(Rs 8,999).
The all new Lenovo S580 supports Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for superior gaming experience and picture quality while 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) promising blazing multi-tasking and 1 GB RAM, 8GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory enough to save your favourite data. Lenovo S580 also offers you a 8-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 2-MP front camera best for video calling and selfi. K3 also packed with 2150mAh battery promising talk time up to 19 hours and standby time up to 18.5 days on 3G and weight 129 gm.
Lenovo S580 also comes with built-in apps like SHAREit, which lets you share music and other files wirelessly without network charges or even a WiFi connection; Security, which speeds up your phone and protects it from viruses; and SYNCit, which lets you back up and restore your contacts, SMSs, and call logs.
The Lenovo S580 comes with its own unique, stylish case with a flip stand that offers hands-free viewing—both vertically and horizontally. Protective case is subject to regional availability.
Lenovo S580 Colours:-
Lenovo S580 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Latest Android 4.4 kitkat
- Camera 8-MP Rear +2-MP front
- 14hours Talk Time
- ‘laser-etched’ rear cover
- pre-installed with some proprietary DOit apps, such as SECUREit
Lenovo S580 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Processor 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- RAM 1GB
- MEMORY 8GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2150 mAh
- Talk Time up to 19 hours
- Standby Time up to 18.5 days
- Dimension n/a
- Weight 129 g (0.28 lbs)
- Colours Black, Silver and Gold
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Price in India Rs 8,999
At last few honest word the all new Lenovo S580 is the best smartphone under Rs 10,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.