After Lenovo PHAB Plus Rs 20,990 in India and Lenovo PHAB at Rs 11,999. Now Lenovo has launched Lenovo Phab 2 in India priced at Rs 11,999 slated to go on sale from Friday exclusively through Flipkart in Gunmetal Grey and Champagne Gold colours option. It will be big competitor of Xiaomi Mi Max.
The all new Lenovo Phab 2 is Metal-Clad phablet supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, NFC, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 6.4”-inch HD IPS display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 441PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
PHAB 2 is powered by a fastest 64-Bit quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor clocked at 1.3GHz and runs on Google’s most advance Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Vibe UI 2.68 on top with 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory and 128GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking. It’s dimension is 175×88.5×9.6mm and weight is only 225gm.
It sporting a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with two-tone LED flash focus for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a monster 4050mAh battery with Quick Charge promising Standby time up to 350 hours and Talk Time up to 24 hours including Touch On Display technology and Dolby Atmos sound loud panorama technology.
Read More About:-Lenovo PHAB Plus Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
Lenovo Phab 2 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, NFC
- Bigger 6.4”- inch HD Display
- Quad-core Processor with 3GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-MP OIS Rear Camera
- 5-MP front Camera for selfies
- 4050mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
- Touch On Display technology
- Dolby Atmos sound loud panorama technology
Lenovo Phab 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- 2G GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850, HSDPA 900, HSDPA 1900,HSDPA 2100
- 4G LTE LTE 2100, LTE 800, LTE 1800, LTE 2600
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 6.4-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display with a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI 2.68 on top
- Processor 64-Bit quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor clocked at 1.3GHz
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP Camera with two-tone LED flash
- Camera features Autofocus, Touch focus, Face Detection, Smile detection, HDR,Face Beauty, Optical Image Stabilization
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, G-Sensor
- NFC, GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 4050 mAh with Quick Charging
- Standby time up to 350 hours
- Talk Time up to 24 hours
- Weight 225gm
- Dimension 175×88.5×9.6mm
- Colours Gunmetal Grey and Champagne Gold
- Release date 12th Dec. 2016
- Availability 9th DEC. 2016
- Price in India Rs 11,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo Phab 2 is the best gadget for multitasking. What you think? Please be open to give your view.