The best budget smartphone, Lenovo P90 featuring 4000mAh battery, Intel Atom Z3560, 13-MP+5-MP Camera coming by April priced Approx. CNY 1,299 (approx, Rs. 12,000) in Pearl White, Lava Red and Onyx Black. Lenovo has recently launched Lenovo P70 in China CNY 1,399 (approx, Rs. 14,000). Lenovo P70 first debuted at Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
The all new Lenovo P90 supports Single-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) powered by a Intel Atom Z3560 chipset with a 1.83 quad-core processor and Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 64GB external memory promising superior multitasking and immersive game environments.
Lenovo P90 comes with a bigger 5-inch (720×1280 pixels) IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 401ppi offers stunning color consistency from almost any angle capability perfect for watching movies, playing games, reading e-books while a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with Dual-LED flash perfect for low light photography and 5-MP front camera for clicking seflies and making video call.
Lenovo P90 never let you down because of it’s powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge feature promising 4 hours talk time in 15 minute charging. It also promising Talk Time: Up to 46 hours (2G), 18 hours (3G), (Note: 4G voice not supported) and Standby Time: Up to 34 days (2G), 29 days (3G), 30.5 days (4G) and measures 150 x 77.4 x 8.5 mm and weight 156gm while new Waves MaxxAudio sound system is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo P90 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Single-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5-inch IPS LCD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 401ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Processor Intel Atom Z3560 chipset with a 1.83 quad-core processor
- RAM 2GB +ROM 32GB + 64GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Camera 13-MP Rear+ 5-MP Front
- Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Talk Time: Up to 46 hours (2G), 18 hours (3G)
- Dimension 150 x 77.4 x 8.5 mm
- Weight 156gm
- Colours Pearl White, Lava Red and Onyx Black
- Lenovo P90 Rival HTC desire 626 and Asus ZenFone 2
- Lenovo P90 Release date 6th Jan. 2015
- Lenovo P90 Price in China CNY 1,299 (approx, Rs. 12,000)
- Lenovo P90 Price in India Approx. Rs 10,000
At last few honest word, Lenovo P90 is the best smartphone under Rs 10,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.