To became the king of smartphone market and please the smartphone lovers, Lenovo has launched, the phone of the millenium, the all new Lenovo P70 featuring 5-inch HD display, 4000mAh battery, 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 13-MP+5-MP Camera priced at CNY 1,399 (approx, Rs. 14,000) in China in Midnight Blue colour option. If rumors come true Lenovo P70 will launch in indian market by March priced Approx. Rs 12,000. Lenovo also planning to launch it’s budget 4G mmartphon Lenovo A6800 with 13-MP+5-MP camera priced around Rs 10000 in gold, silver and white colour option.
The all new Lenovo P70 supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) powered by a fastest Octa-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.7GHz and Mali T760-MP2 GPU and Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM promising superior multitasking and immersive game environments.
Lenovo P70 comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi offers stunning color consistency from almost any angle capability perfect for watching movies, playing games, reading e-books while a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with LED flash perfect for low light photography and 5-MP front camera for clicking seflies and making video call.
Lenovo P70 never let you down because of it’s powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge feature promising 4 hours talk time in 15 minute charging. It also promising Talk Time: Up to 46 hours (2G), 18 hours (3G), (Note: 4G voice not supported) and Standby Time: Up to 34 days (2G), 29 days (3G), 30.5 days (4G) and measures 142×71.8×8.9mm and weight 149gm while new Waves MaxxAudio sound system is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo P70 FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)
- 2G Network: GSM 850MHz / 900MHz / 1800MHz / 1900MHz
- 3G Network: 900MHz / 2100MHz
- 4G Network: LTE FDD 800MHz / 1800MHz / 2100MHz / 2600MHz
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Processor Octa-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.7GHz and Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Standby Time: Up to 34 days (2G), 29 days (3G), 30.5 days (4G)
- Talk Time: Up to 46 hours (2G), 18 hours (3G)
- Dimension 142×71.8×8.9mm
- Weight 149gm
- Colours Midnight Blue
- Lenovo P70 Rival HTC desire 626 and Asus ZenFone 2
- Lenovo P70 Release date 11th Feb. 2015
- Lenovo P70 Price in China CNY 1,399 (approx, Rs. 14,000)
- Lenovo P70 Price in India Approx. Rs 12,000
At last few honest word, Lenovo P70 is the best smartphone in affordable price coming to rule the Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.