To became the super power of smartphone market, Chines PC and smartphone manufacturer Lenovo, today launched it’s first and world’s 2nd smartphone with 4GB RAM. I am talking about the all new Lenovo K80 which launched in China on 24th April at CNY 1,799 (approx. Rs. 18,400) with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM and Lenovo K80 and at CNY 1499 (approx. Rs. 15,300) 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM. Lenovo K80 will be available in Chines market from 30th April in black, silver, and red colour options. It will take on Asus ZenFone 2(Rs 22,999).The all new Lenovo K80 supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, NFC, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 441PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Lenovo K80 is powered by a fastest 64-Bit Intel Atom processor clocked at 1.8GHz and runs on Google’s most advance Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI on top with 4GB/ 2GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
For shooting Lenovo K80 sporting a 13-MP auto Focus OIS Rear camera with Dual-LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge just 8.5mm thin weight 158gm promising talk time up to 33 hours and standby time up to 520 hours.
Lenovo K80 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit Intel Atom processor clocked at 1.8GHz
- RAM 4GB/2GB + ROM 32GB/64GB + up to 64GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP + Secondary Camera 5-MP
- NFC, GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Talk Time up to 33 hours
- Weight 158gm
- Lenovo K80 Colours Black, Silver, and Red
- Lenovo K80 Rival Asus ZenFone 2
- Lenovo K80 Release date 24th April 2015
- Lenovo K80 Availability 30th April 2015
- Lenovo K80 Price in China CNY 1,799 (approx. Rs. 18,400) and Lenovo K80 with 2GB RAM at CNY 1499 (approx. Rs. 15,300)
At last few honest word, Lenovo K80 is coming to win the hearts of smartphone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.