To take on world’s first 4GB RAM Smartphone, Asus ZenFone 2, Lenovo has launched world’s 2nd 4GB RAM smartphone, the all new Lenovo K80 which expected to launch in Indian market by Q3 Sept. priced approx. Rs 12,999(2GB RAM) and Approx. Rs 15,999(4GB RAM). Lenovo K80 recently launched in China on 24th April at CNY 1,799 (approx. Rs. 18,400) with 4GB RAM and Lenovo K80 and at CNY 1499 (approx. Rs. 15,300) 2GB RAM in black, silver, and red colour options slated to go on sale from 30th April.The all new Lenovo K80 supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, NFC, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 441PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Lenovo K80 is powered by a fastest 64-Bit Intel Atom processor clocked at 1.8GHz and runs on Google’s most advance Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI on top with 4GB/ 2GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
For shooting Lenovo K80 sporting a 13-MP auto Focus OIS Rear camera with Dual-LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge just 8.5mm thin weight 158gm promising talk time up to 33 hours and standby time up to 520 hours.
Lenovo K80 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit Intel Atom processor clocked at 1.8GHz
- RAM 4GB/2GB + ROM 32GB/64GB + up to 64GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP + Secondary Camera 5-MP
- NFC, GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Talk Time up to 33 hours
- Weight 158gm
- Lenovo K80 Colours Black, Silver, and Red
- Lenovo K80 Rival Asus ZenFone 2
- Lenovo K80 Announced 24th April 2015
- Lenovo K80 Release date in India Sept. 2015
- Lenovo K80 Price in China CNY 1,799 (approx. Rs. 18,400) and Lenovo K80 with 2GB RAM at CNY 1499 (approx. Rs. 15,300)
At last few honest word, Lenovo K80 is coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view.