Great news for gadget lovers, Lenovo and Google together unveils it’s Lenovo Google Project Tango smartphone at CES 2016, Las Vegas on 7th January . Lenovo confirmed that Google Project Tango smartphone will launch this Summer by June/July will be priced approx. $500(approx. 30,000 in India). It will counter Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, HTC and SONY in high-end smartphone market.
Lenovo Google Project Tango smartphone comes with new Tango Tang technology that combination of computer vision and motion sensors to create 3D experiences on smartphones and tablets capable to capature 3D dimensions of the room, giving measurements for the decoration of the office and house will be powered by a powerful Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 processor with 3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB in-built memory variant with Micro SD card slot.
Lenovo Google Project Tango smartphone expected to be offers you a 6”-inch/6.5”-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS expected to sport a 13-MP Rear camera and 5-Mp Front camera will be powered by a 3000mAh battery with Dual-SIM support, 4GLTE, 3G, 2G, USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. However the other specification of this device not confirmed yet.
Lenovo Google Project Tango smartphone Specifications:-
- Network LTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 6”-inch/6.5”-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Operating System Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- RAM 3GB
- ROM 16GB/32GB/64GB In-Built memory + Micro SD card slot
- Rear Camera 13-MP with Dual LED Flash
- front Camera 5-MP for selfie and Video calling
- New 3D Tango Technology
- Battery 3000mAh
- Announced 7th Jan. 2016
- Release date June/July 2016
- Lenovo Google Project Tango smartphone Price in USA Approx. $500
- Lenovo Google Project Tango smartphone Price in India Approx. Rs 30,000
At last I would like to say that upcoming Lenovo Google Project Tango smartphone coming to rock and rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.