Lenovo has reinvented the world of technology while making the best budget Octa-core smartphone, the all new Lenovo A7600-M. Lenovo A7600-M featuring Android Lollipop, 5.5” Full HD display, 13-MP+5-MP Camera will soon going to launch in China at 1000 Yuan ($163). If you are an Indian Lenovo A7600-M Price will be approx. Rs 9,999 for you. Lenovo has rcently launched all new Lenovo K3 Note in China priced at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) and CNY 999 (approx, Rs. 10,000) with Ceramic Piece Vibration Speaker in Yellow and White colour variant and Lenovo A7000 launched in Indian market on 7th April 2015 Priced Rs 8,999.
Accoding to Chines website, The all new Lenovo A7600-M supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4G LTE (FDD Band 1, 3, 7, 20; TDD Band 40), Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Lenovo A7600-M is powered by a fastest 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz and runs on Google’s most advance Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI on top, 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
Lenovo A7600-M sporting a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with Dual-LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge will measure 152.4 x 76 x 8.39mm and weight 150gm .
Lenovo A7600-M Colours :-
Lenovo A7600-M KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Latest Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP front
- New ceramic piece vibration speaker
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo A7600-M SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 401ppi
- OS Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, Dual- LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Dimension 152.4 x 76 x 8.39mm
- Weight 150gm
- Lenovo A7600-M Colours Yellow and White
- Lenovo A7600-M Rival Meizu M1 Note and Asus ZenFone 2
- Lenovo A7600-M Release date Q4 2015
- Lenovo A7600-M Price in China 1000 Yuan ($163)
- Lenovo A7600-M Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo A7600-M is coming to win the hearts of budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.