Chines pc maker, Lenovo has launched a dream gadget for budget phone lovers, I am talking about the all new Lenovo A7000 which launched at Mobile World Congress 2015 along with Lenovo Vibe Shot. Lenovo A7000 featuring new Dolby Atmos audio technology, Android Lollipop, 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 5.5”-inch HD display, 8-MP+5-MP Camera will be available in March priced at $169 (approx, Rs. 10,400) in Onyx Black, Pearl White colour option. Lenovo A7000 launched in India on 7th April at Rs 8,999 will be available onlline from April 15th priced through Flipkart. Lenovo A7000 will take on Micromax Yu Yureka and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, upcoming Microsoft Lumia 640 XL.
The all new Lenovo A7000 is the first smartphone to feature Dolby Atmos audio technology supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi with wide-angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, reading ebooks and playing games.
Lenovo A7000 runs on fastest Octa-coreMediaTek MT6572M processor clocked at 1.5GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking creates superior gaming environment reducing heat allows to run your apps smoothly while 8GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory offers plenty of space to store your favorite songs, games and apps.
for shooting Lenovo A7000 sporting a 8-MP autofocus Camera with LED flash, 3264 x 2448 pixels promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front facing camera best for video calling and clicking selfies.
Lenovo A7000 is packed with a 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge promising Standby Time Up to 264 h (2G) / Up to 264 h (3G) and Talk Time Up to 39 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G) measures 152.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 140gm.
Lenovo A7000 FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)
- 2G Network: GSM 850MHz / 900MHz / 1800MHz / 1900MHz
- 3G Network: 900MHz / 2100MHz
- 4G Network: LTE FDD 800MHz / 1800MHz / 2100MHz / 2600MHz
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Octa-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz and Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 8GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 8-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Camera Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Dolby Atmos audio technology
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2900 mAh with Quick Charging
- Standby Time Up to 264 h (2G) / Up to 264 h (3G)
- Talk Time Up to 39 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G)
- Dimension 152.6×76.2×7.99mm
- Weight 140gm
- Colours Onyx Black, Pearl White
- Lenovo A7000 Rival Micromax Yu Yureka and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
- Lenovo A7000 announced 1st March 2015
- Lenovo A7000 Release date in India 7th April
- Lenovo A7000 Price in USA $169(Rs 10,400)
- Lenovo A7000 Price in UK €151
- Lenovo A7000 Price in India Rs 8,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo A7000 is the best 4G budget smartphone in India . What you think? Please be open to give your view.