Lenovo A6010, the best budget 4G smartphone finally unveiled at IFA 2015, Barlin along with Lenovo A1000. According to report, upcoming Lenovo A6010 will launch by Dec will be priced around Rs 8,999. Lenovo has recently launched world’s cheapest 4G smartphone, Lenovo A2010 at Rs 4,990 and Lenovo K3 Note priced at Rs 9,999 in Indian market. How ever the pricing and Release date not confirmed from Lenovo so far. Lenovo A6010 will replace it’s successor of Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus.
The all new Lenovo A6010 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for crystal clear view from every angle offers bright clear picture even in sun light.
Lenovo A6010 powered by powerful 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top with 2 GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking and superior gaming environment while 16GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favourite songs, movies, games and apps.
Lenovo A6010 sporting a 13-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and clicking selfie packed while 2300mAh battery never let you down when your battery is draining.
Lenovo A6010 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB+ 64GB MicroSD Card Slot
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 2and Micromax Yu Yureka Plus
- Release date in India by Dec. 2015
- Availability Dec./Dec. 2015
- Price in India Approx. Rs 8,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo A6010 is coming to rule budget smartphone market in India. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.