To create history in sales, Lenovo has launched the best budget 4G smartphone, Lenovo A6000 in Indian market featuring with 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 , Android kitkat, 5”-inch HD display, 8-MP rear Camera priced at Rs 6,999 on 16th Jan. 2015 whic is up for pre-register for 2nd time online through Flipkart. Lenovo A6000 will go on sale 2nd time on 4th Feb, 2PM. Lenovo A6000’s 10,000 units sold out in just 2 second on 1st sale on 28th Jan. 2015. Lenovo A6000 4G will counter Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999) and Micromax’s Yu Yureka(Rs 8,999) in budget phone market.
The all new Lenovo A6000 supports 4G LTE( 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE) in India), Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB just 7.9mm thick comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for crystal clear view from every angle offers bright clear picture even in sun light.
Lenovo A6000 runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top with powered by 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) with 1 GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking and superior gaming environment while 8GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favorite songs, movies, games and apps.
Lenovo A6000 sporting a 8-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 2-MP front camera best for video calling and selfi. K3 also packed with 2300mAh battery offers you up to 13 hours Talk time and up to 264 hours standby Time on 3G comes measures 141x70x8.2mm weight just 128gm.
Lenovo A6000 FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GSM – 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS – 2100; LTE (FDD) – Band 1, 3, 7, 20 (2600), LTE (TDD) – Band 40 (2300)
- Band 4G LTE 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE)
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- RAM 1GB
- MEMORY 8GB internal memory
- External Memory 64GB Via MicroSD Card
- Primary Camera 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Sound 2 x Speakers, Dolby Digital Plus
- 2300 mAh Battery
- Up to 13 hours Talk Time on 3G
- Up to 580 hours
- Dimension 141x70x8.2mm
- Weight 128 gm
- Colours Black
- In-Box Battery, Headset, 2 Pin Wall Charger, USB Cable, Handset
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Micromax Yu Yureka
- Price in USA $169
- Release date in India 16th Jan. 2015
- Availablity 4th Feb. 2PM, 2015
- Warranty 1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories
- Price in India Rs 6,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo A6000 is the best budget smartphone in Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.