Looking foe the best mid-range smartphone with Dual powerful camera than HTC U11 Life is the best choice for you. HTC U11 Life android One smartphone launched in USA at $349(Approx. Rs 23,000) soon going to launch in India Priced approx. Rs 20,000. Xiaomi recently launched Android One smartphone Mi A1 with Dual Rear camera, Snapdragon 660, 4GB RAM priced at Rs 14,999.
HTC U11 Life supports fingerprint Scanner, Single (SIM Nano SIM) with 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth and USB Type C. It sporting a 5.2-inch full-HD Super LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
This mid-range device runs on Google’s latest Android O OS with Edge Sense and powered by most powerful 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 635 SoC clocked at 2.45 GHz with Adreno 530 GPU clubbed with 3GB/4GB DDR4 RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM.
HTC U11 Life sporting a magnificent 16-MP rear camera with Auto focus, F/2.2 large aperture and a 16-MP front facing camera for selfie and video calling. It’s packed with a 2600 mAh non-removable Lithium-Ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0 including additional features like Edge Sense, USonic, and an IP67 rating measures 149×72.9×8.1mm and weight just 142gm.
While HTC also launched HTC U11+ priced at EUR 799(Approx. Rs 60,000). HTC U11+ comes with 6-inch Quad HD+ Super LCD display (1440×2560 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and powered by Snapdragon 835 sporting a 12-megapixel UltraPixel camera and 8MP front camera backed by a 3930mAh with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM measures 158.5×74.9×8.5mm and weight 188 grams includes finger print scanner in back and QuickCharge 3.0.
HTC U11 Life Specifications:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Single-SIM(4G LTE) With Nano SIM
- Display 5.2-inch full-HD Super LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC clocked at 2.35GHz, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM 3GB/4GB + MEMORY 32GB/64GB flash memory
- Primary Camera 16- MP auto focus, f/2.2, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, Acostic photographs, HDR, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for Selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- additional features like Edge Sense, USonic, and an IP67 rating
- Battery 2600 mAh non-removable Lithium-Ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimension 149×72.9×8.1mm
- Weight 142gm
- Colours Ceramic Black, Amazing Silver, and Translucent Black
- Release date Late 2017
- Availability late. 2017
- Price in India approx. Rs 20,000 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 25,000 for 4GB+64GB.
- price in China Approx. CNY 1999 and approx. CNY 2499
- Price in USA $349
Read More About:- Blackberry KEYone launched, Price in India, Full Specifications
At last few honest word from my heart, HTC U11 Life is coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar.