Taiwani handset maker, HTC launched it’s latest mid-range smartphone, HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM featuring with 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 5”-inch HD display and 13-MP rear + 5-front camera priced at Rs 14,990 in Blue Lagoon and White Birch colour option. HTC desire 626 Single SIM is available in Taiwan at TWD 5,990 (approx. Rs. 11,800). It’s rivals are with Samsung Galaxy A7,Samsung Galaxy E7 and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max.
The all new HTC Desire 626 Dual-SIM supports, Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Nano SIM variant with Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G and 4G LTE comes with a bigger 5”-inch HD (720x1280pixels) display delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with HTC Sense UI skinned on top powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6572 processor with 2GB RAM promising superior gaming environment and blazing multi-tasking while 16GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card offers enough space to store your date.
HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM offers you a 13-MP Primary camera with LED flash, f/2.2 lens and BSI sensor for shooting and 5-MP front-facing camera offers you the best video calling experience and clicking selfies. It also packed with a 2000mAh battery promising Stand by time up to 761 hours and Talk Time up to 30 hours. It’s measures 146.9×70.9×8.19mm and weight is just 135gm.
HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- Fastest 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Bigger 5-Inch HD Display
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with HTC Sense UI
- 13 MP Rear Camera with f/2.2 lens and BSI sensor
- 5-MP front-facing camera for Selfies
- Dual Front-Facing Speakers with HTC BoomSound
- HTC Blink Feed
- 128GB External memory
HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G/2G
- SIM Type Nano SIM, Dual- SIM Support with Dual-Mode(GSM+GSM)
- Display 5-inch HD display with Resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Colour depth 16M
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with HTC Sense UI skinned on
- Processor 1.7GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6572 processor
- RAM 2GB/1GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 13-MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 lens and BSI sensor
- Front Camera 5-MP for selfies and video call
- Sensor Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, proximity, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G and 4G LTE
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- Stand by time up to 761 hours
- Talk Time up to 30 hours
- Dimension 146.9×70.9×8.19mm
- Weight 135gm
- HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM Available Colours Blue Lagoon and White Birch
- HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM Rivals Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy E7 and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max
- HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM Release date 5th Feb. 2016
- HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM Price in India Rs 14,990
At last few honest word from heart that the all new HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM is the best gift for mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.