Samsung has rocked the Indian market after launching the best mid-range smartphone, the all new Samsung Galaxy E7 Selfie-Focused metal-clad Smartphones priced at Rs. 23,000 along with priced Galaxy E5 at Rs 19,700 on 6th Jan. 2015 which will be available in Indian market from 20th Jan. 2015. It’s rivals are HTC desire 820, Desire 820s and Desire 826.
The all new Samsung Galaxy E7 supports Hybrid Dual-SIM with 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi, Micro-USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, and A-GPS/ GLONASS comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Super-Amoled display promising crystal clear wide-angle view perfect for your multi-tasking.
Samsung Galaxy E7 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 2GBRAM which offers you superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 16GB internal memory and 64GB external memory offers you enough space to store your favorite music, video, games and apps.
For shooting Samsung Galaxy E7 sporting a huge 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash, and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 5-MP front-facing camera. It’s packed with a 2950mAh battery measures 151.3×77.2×7.3mm including innovative features like wide-angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features, apart from ultra power saving mode and private mode.
Samsung Galaxy E7 FEATURES:-
- Hybrid Dual-SIM Support
- Plastic bodies with metallic sides and accents
- 5.5”-Inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Fastest 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Android kitkat
- 64GB expandable memory
- 13-mp Rear Camera with Sony Exmor R sensors
- 5-MP Front Camera for Selfies and video calling
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wide angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features
- Private mode.
- 2950 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Samsung Galaxy E7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display with resolution (1080 x 1920 pixels) and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Processor 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and Sony Exmor Rsensors with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 5-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 2950mAh
- Dimension 151.3×77.2×7.3mm
- Weight 150gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Black, White and Blue
- Rivals HTC desire 826
- Release date 6th Jan. 2015
- Availability 20th Jan. 2015
- Price in India Rs 23,000
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy E7 is coming to rule the mid-range smartphone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.