Looking for the best budget smartphone than Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is the best choice for you which launched in India priced Rs 9,999 (2GB RAM+32GB ROM) and Rs 11,999 (3GB+32GB ROM) and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB
While Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 launched at 899 Yuan( $155/Rs 9,999) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/Rs 11,999) for (3GB+32GB ROM) in Gold, Silver, Dark Grey.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a Metal-clad smartphone will support Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
It’s powered by a powerful Octa-core, MT6795 Helio X20 chip processor/Snapdragon 652 SoC with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 7.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Redmi Note 4 sporting a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 41,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, MT6795 Helio X20 chip/Snapdragon 652 SoC
- RAM 2GB/3GB/4GB
- Memory 16GB/32/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Finger print scanner, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Dimension 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight 175 gram
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K6 Note
- Price in USA Approx. $155
- price in China 899 Yuan for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1199 Yuan for (3GB+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Rs 9,999 (2GB RAM+32GB ROM) and Rs 11,999 (3GB+32GB ROM) and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is the best budget smartphone coming to replicate the success of Redmi Note 3. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.