Xiaomi last year launched Xiaomi Redmi Pro with 3GB/4GB RAM variant in China. Now its succesor Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 leaked online with 4GB/6GB RAM variant which will expect to cost approx. Rs. 15,000 (CNY 1599) and approx. Rs. 17,000 (CNY 1799) respectively. The Redmi Pro 2 will be launched in this quarter.
According to latest leaks, upcoming, Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 will be Metal-clad smartphone will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C. It will come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core Snapdragon 660 (unannounced) SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi 6 Full Specifications, Release Date, Price in India
It will sport dual 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4500mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4500mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K7 Note
- Redmi Pro 2 Price in India Approx. Rs 15,000 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM and Approx. Rs 17,000 for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus Full Specifications, Release Date, Price in India
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 is coming to please the smartphone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.