To top the Indian market, Chines smartphone giant, Xiaomi launched the best smartphone in affordable price, Xiaomi Redmi Note in Indian market on Monday, 24th Nov. 2014 priced at Rs. 8,999 which go on sale online through Flipkart after 6 P.M on Tuesday, November 25 in White colour option. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G will launch through Airtel stores in six cities 2014 in Indian from mid-Dec. 2014 priced at Rs 9,999. It will take on Micromax and Samsung in budget phone market.
The all new Xiaomi Redmi Note supports Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA) offers connectivity through 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi and With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle and your Games, ebooks, and videos, are vibrant, clear, and bigger than ever.
Redmi Note runs on tweaked version of the Android 4.4 kitkat dubbed MIUI version 6 which is more useful, more secure, and more fun with Uncompromised depth and the powered by 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MTK6592 SoC Processor makes multitasking a breeze and you explore immersive game environments while 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and 32GB expandable memory allows you to store your favourite song, Movies and games.
Redmi Note also combines 13-MP Primary rear camera with dual-LED flash, Sony’s stacked CMOS sensors(f/2.2 aperture) lets you capture more with each shot. More scenery, more friends, more of the moments while 5-MP front facing camera is perfect for video calling. It also packed with a powerful 3100mAh Li-ion battery with power management technologies promising Stand by time up to 775 hours and Talk Time up to 38 hours measure 154mm x 78.7mm x 9.45mm weight 199gm including Ambient noise reduction mic and Redmi Note Case in five colors.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Colours:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture
- Android 4.4 kitkat dubbed MIUI version 6
- Fastest 8-core MTK processor
- Camera 13-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 31,00mAh battery with Power management Technologies
- Ambient noise reduction mic
- Redmi Note Case in five colors.
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi, With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture
- Android dubbed MIUI version 6 with Mi Cloud
- 1.7-GHz Eight -core MTK MT6592 Processor and GPU ARM Mali-450
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 8GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 31000mAh Li-ion with power management technologies
- Stand by time up to 775 hours
- Talk Time up to 38 hours
- Web browsing Time up to 14 hours
- Music playback Time up to 60 hours
- Colours White
- Dimension 154mm x 78.7mm x 9.45mm
- Release date 2nd Dec. 2014
- Priced in India Rs 8,999
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note is going to be the next choice of India . What you think? Please be open to give your view.