Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, The best budget 4G LTE smartphone with 5.5”-Inch Full HD display, 8-core MTK processor, 13-MP rear camera and 31,00mAh battery launched in India on 30th Dec. 2014 priced at Rs 9,999 in White Colours option which is available in China priced at CNY 999. It also available in Airtel stores in six cities in India. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G rivals are Micromax Yu Yureka and Lenovo A6000.
The all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G supports Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA) offers connectivity through 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS with operting speed Up to 150Mbps download speed, Up to 50Mbps upload speed comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi and With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle and your Games, ebooks, and videos, are vibrant, clear, and bigger than ever.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G runs on tweaked version of the Android 4.4 kitkat dubbed MIUI version 6 which is more useful, more secure, and more fun with Uncompromised depth and the powered by 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MTK6592 SoC Processor makes multitasking a breeze and you explore immersive game environments while 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and 32GB expandable memory allows you to store your favourite song, Movies and games.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G also combines 13-MP Primary rear camera with dual-LED flash, Sony’s stacked CMOS sensors(f/2.2 aperture) 22mm wide angle view and 8 frames per second with Camera feature Zero shutter lag, face recognition, high dynamic range (HDR), real-time filters let you capture more with each shot. More scenery, more friends, more of the moments while 5-MP front facing camera is perfect for video calling. It also packed with a powerful 3100mAh Li-ion battery with power management technologies promising Stand by time up to 775 hours and Talk Time up to 38 hours measure 154mm x 78.7mm x 9.45mm weight 199gm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G COLOURS:-
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G KEY FEATURES:-
- 4G LTE
- Dual-SIM Support
- Up to 150Mbps download speed, Up to 50Mbps upload speed
- 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture
- Fastest 8-core MTK processor
- Camera 13-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 31,00mAh battery with Power management Technologies
- Dual Ambient noise reduction mic
- Redmi Note Case in five colors.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4GLTE/3G
- SPEED Up to 150Mbps download speed, Up to 50Mbps upload speed
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi, With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture
- Android dubbed MIUI version 6
- 1.7-GHz Eight -core MTK MT6592 Processor and GPU ARM Mali-450
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 8GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors with 1080P (1920×1080) HD video recording, 22mm wide angle view and 8 frames per second
- Camera feature Zero shutter lag, face recognition, high dynamic range (HDR), real-time filters
- Secondary Camera 5-MP with 1720P (1280×720) HD video recording
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Conectivity 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- Battery 31000mAh Li-ion with power management technologies
- Stand by time up to 775 hours
- Talk Time up to 38 hours
- Web browsing Time up to 14 hours
- Music playback Time up to 60 hours
- Height 154mm
- Width 78.7mm
- Depth 9.45mm
- Weight 199gm
- Colours White
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Review Rival Micromax Yu Yureka 4G(Rs 8,999)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Review Release date 30th Dec. 2014
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Review Price in China CNY 999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Review Priced in India Rs 9,999
At last few honest word, that the all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Review is best budget smartphone with next generation features. What you think? Please be open to write a review.