Chines smartphone maker, Xiaomi has launched the best budget smartphone, the all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G with 4G LTE, Full HD display, 1.7-GHz Octa-core MTK processor, 13-MP camera and 31,00mAh battery which is available in China priced at CNY 999 expected to hit Indian market This Dec. 2014 at Rs. 9,999 in White colour option along with Mi4.
The all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G supports Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA) offers connectivity through 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi and With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G runs on tweaked version of the Android 4.4 kitkat dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MTK6592 SoC Processor that makes multitasking a breeze ad you explore immersive game environments while 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and 32GB expandable memory allows you to store your favourite song, Movies and games.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G also combines 13-MP Primary rear camera with dual-LED flash, Sony’s stacked CMOS sensors(f/2.2 aperture) feature creates mini-films from your photos and videos including a 5-MP front facing camera for video calling. It also packed with a powerful 3100mAh Li-ion battery promising Stand by time up to 775 hours and Talk Time up to 38 hours measure 154mm x 78.7mm x 9.45mm weight 199gm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi, With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture
- Android dubbed MIUI version 6
- 1.7-GHz Eight -core MTK MT6592 Processor and GPU ARM Mali-450
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 8GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 31000mAh Li-ion
- Stand by time up to 775 hours
- Talk Time up to 38 hours
- Web browsing Time up to 14 hours
- Music playback Time up to 60 hours
- Dimension 154mm x 78.7mm x 9.45mm
- Weight 199gm
- Colours White
- Release date Dec. 2014
- Priced Rs 9,999
At last few honest word, that the all new Xiaomi Redmi Note is coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to write a review.